Since you have arrived at this tab, it means that the security of your online data is important to you. Please know that we take care to treat your personal data appropriately. In order to respect your time, we have prepared an abridged version of the most important principles related to privacy protection. If you find the basic information insufficient, below you will find a broader description in which we explain how we handle the personal data entrusted to us by you.
I. Basic information
1 This Privacy and Cookies Policy has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EG (General Data Protection Regulation)(hereinafter “RODO”), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123).
(2) Please note that the provision of personal data, as well as consent to their processing, is completely voluntary. Any personal data provided to us is only processed to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
(3) You have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. You can do this yourself or with our assistance.
(4) We are committed to the proper protection of your personal data, we guarantee that it will only be processed for the purpose you have agreed to, stored securely and not shared with third parties unless you have given your consent.
5. by subscribing to the newsletter you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee you that your data will remain secure and will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent.
6. we use analytical tools, as described below, which collect anonymous information about your visits to the Service. We also use tools such as Facebook Pixel and Google AdWords to display advertisements to you.
1. Administrator – the Administrator of personal data is Igaming Dragon sp. z o.o, Ul. Sienkiewicza 61a, 09-400 Płock, NIP: 7743271467, REGON: 523032268, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. service – the website at www.igamingexpress.com.
3. cookies – computer data, usually in the form of text files, stored on your terminal equipment and intended for the use of websites – they contain the name of the website of their origin, its identification number and the duration of storage on the terminal equipment; cookies allow you to recognize your Device and adjust the settings of the website to your individual preferences;
4 Device – any electronic device you use to access the Website.
III. Your rights
The provisions of the RODO grant you a number of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. the right of access to your personal data,
2. the right to rectification of your personal data,
3. the right to erasure of personal data,
4. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
5. right to object to the processing of your personal data,
6. right to data portability,
7. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) in case the processing is considered to violate the provisions on personal data protection,
8. the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
IV. Categories of data, purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data
1 Newsletter By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide us with your e-mail address and your name via the newsletter subscription form. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter. The data is used for the purpose of sending you the newsletter and the legal basis for processing the data is Article 6(1)(a) RODO, i.e. your consent. The data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you opt out earlier by withdrawing your previously given consent, which will result in your data being deleted from the database. At any time, you can rectify your data stored in our newsletter database, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, as well as request its deletion by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
2 Contact using the form When you contact us via the contact form, you provide us with at least your e-mail address. It is up to you whether you provide additional data (e.g. name, telephone number) in the content. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary in order to get in touch with us. Your data are processed in this case for the purpose of account